Natalie Graham is a Certified Financial Education Instructor and founder of Go From Broke. She has been featured by Forbes, USA Today, Yahoo Finance, MSN, and others.
Media Outlets Featuring Natalie’s Expertise and Insight
- Forbes – Here’s How Much Increasing Your Credit Score Can Save You On a Mortgage, a Credit Card and More
- USA Today – 9 Savings Strategies to Boost Your Finances
- Yahoo Finance – 25 Ways to Make Money Off Your Holiday Shopping
- U.S. News & World Report – 10 Best Money-Saving Apps
- MoneyWeek – How to Stop Subscriptions Becoming a Drain on Your Money
- Debt.com – The Right Way to Build and Maintain a Good Credit Score
- MSN – 25 Ways To Make Money Off Your Holiday Shopping
- CreditCards.com – Best Cash Back, Rebate Apps
- Educator FI – Appreciating Our Financial Teachers
- The Best Interest – Budget Basics: 9 Experts Chime In
- GOBankingRates – 24 Ways to Make Money Off Your Shopping
- U.S. New & World Report – Clever Ways to Track Your Money Goals
- Attorney Mortgage – Do I Need a Budget When I Buy a New Home?